Wednesday 31 December 2008

Goodbye 2008... Hello 2009!

So this is my last post for the year. I hope anyone reading this has a happy, healthy and successful 2009. 2008's been neither the best nor the worst year for me... Sort of middling. Although I have started learning to spin, which has been amazing.

For 2009...

I am joining Project 365 - so I will be taking a photo every day for all of 2009.
I will publish my first pattern. It's a sock. It's nearly knit up and written up, and will be released soon.
I will start my little Folksy trinkets store - I'm making my own beaded jewellery, and have had positive feedback so far from people I trust to tell me when things aren't right. So I am working on creating stock, and will be photographing and stocking the store hopefully by mid-January.

I think that's enough to be getting on with...

For now at least.

1 comment:

acrylik said...

Happy New Year, Claire! Here's to a good 'un!

Wishing you all the best with your new ventures - looking forward to hearing all about them in due course. It all sounds very exciting :D