Friday 2 July 2010

Woolfest 2010

Phew... catching up sloooooowwwwwwwwwwwwly....I have a major confession to make... I didn't take ANY photographs at Woolfest. So I am nicking one of OH's (tee hee hee) to show you the lovely Jacqui's stall
All in all, I had a great day. OH had bought 3 fleeces before I'd even got in through the door - and he loved the day - his blog (with more pictures - ahem) is here
I got cranky mid-afternoon, because I'd not managed to stop and look at stuff. A quick bit of sympathy and bum kicking from Jacqui, the Diva and Sarah, and I was off - this is the fibre I managed to acquire:In there is Merino/Nylon from Fyberspates, Merino/Viscose and Sparkly BFL from Felt Studio UK, Oatmeal BFL/Silk and BFL/Silk/Seacell from The Thylacine.And I bought some yarn:Pink silk from Artisan Threads, yummy 4 ply Teeswater in 3 purply shades for a Big Shawl, Natural Dye Studio Precious Silk Lace and Dazzle HT sock, and Fantasia Sock Yarn from Wild Fire Fibres.
Yeah - so I didn't really get much at all...
In addition, I bought a Starburst bag kit from Sheepfold (in Herdwick, so it was my holiday souvenir), some KnitPro tips from P2Tog, and a car sticker.
I bought OH some beer, and he bought me some delicious cake (sorry - they moved way too quickly to be photographed!)

1 comment:

BabyLongLegs said...

Was great to see you sweetie.....!!
Glad you both had a good time :D

Awesome TDF spinning too btw...... ;)

S xXx