Monday 24 December 2007

Seasons Greetings

Seasons Greetings to you, if you happen to be reading this. May you have a safe and happy holiday period.

The presents are cast off, and wrapped, the mince pies are out of the oven, and Carols from Kings is on the television. Compared to last year, when at this time, I was on my way to Atlanta airport, hoping the flights would go smoothly, and I would be back in Newcastle on Christmas day (I made it back onto UK soil at 16:05) it's been a calm period of preparation, and all is back to normal - or as normal as things can be round here.

Looking forwards to waking up in my own bed on Christmas morning, and sharing the day with Jon and my family.

Here's hoping 2008 will be a good year.

2 comments:

acrylik said...

Have a wonderful Christmas and all the very best for 2008!

You're very welcome to drop in for a cuppa anytime :)

Piglottie said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I hope you had a lovely day.