Tuesday 11 November 2008

Posting Madness!

My goodness... I've never posted so much!
I have Arm News. Last night I took one tiny Codeine tablet and two paracetemol. When I lay down, there was no pain. When I rolled over, there was no pain. I slept. Soundly. Right through to the alarm. I was prepared to give it a few days, but it's helped already.
OK - so now my body has slept, it's thinking "oooh - I LIKE that idea", so I've felt really sleepy all day, but I'm off next week, so I'll spend all that time sleeping, knitting and spinning!

2 comments:

acrylik said...

Yay, that's good news! :D

Artis-Anne said...

Oh I am so pleased for you.Its amazing how healing sleep is :)
Long may it last. WOW you have been busy since last I popped in and some wonderful knits in your handspun too, congratulations. I love that cowl and I have done one as a Xmas gift but can't post about it as you know who might be reading ;)