Wednesday 22 August 2007

Back from V and under the 500...

Finally, I can see a Ravelry invite with my name on it! Now I need to get organised - only 436 people ahead of me!
We arrived back from the V Festival yesterday, and I immediately printed out the final MS3 clue - beads galore! I've knitted a few rows last night after driving back 250 miles (not a bad drive, but every time I blinked last night I saw brake lights). There were some good acts on this year we got to see the Goo Goo Dolls (I've loved "Iris" forever, and now find I like their other songs), Stephen Fretwell, a little bit of Mika, Cherry Ghost, a bit of KT Tunstall, James, Kasabian and the Killers. Then on Sunday, the Proclaimers, The Thrills, Paolo Nutini, Sinead O'Connor, Snow Patrol and Primal Scream. I've already booked tickets for next year.
So knitting has taken a back seat this weekend - we stayed with Jon's family, who live about 20 minutes from the Weston Park site, which is great for us - hot showers and comfy beds - I'm too nesh for the full festival experience now! I did do half a repeat on Pomatomus, but that was my lot. Still. Long Bank Holiday Weekend and Business Trip to Aberdeen coming up!

1 comment:

Artis-Anne said...

Oh , oh are you on Rav yet ?
What was K T Tunstal like and what do you think of her new song ? I loved her last albumn
I too am nesh these days and need a good bed and hot water too !!