Sunday 5 August 2007

Clown Feet and Photos

Well - Jon's socks are finished. I used Regia DK I bought at Woolfest from Web of Wool, and their DK sock pattern, although I used the rib option, hence why the socks appear to be for someone with very skinny, long feet!
And I have some photos of my Field of Flowers Shawl - some from when it was blocking, a photo of the finished article, and some close ups of the stitch patterns. I used Posh Yarns Eva in Just Peachy, and it worked beautifully.
I'm loving how it looks and drapes, and am now so looking forward to using it for "Leda's Dream".
Talking of the wonderful Melanie, and her designs, I finally have my pictures of completed Clue 4. Lots of Cat's Paw, which I loved:
And, Ta-Da! I finished Clue 5 yesterday - the stole is now turning to make a "wing" shape, hence why it looks a bit bobbly. Some of the MS3-ers aren't keen, but I think I'm going to love it - and if not, well, someone's got their Christmas box sorted out already!
So - lots of knitting done, but still lots to do - my fir cone shawl needs finishing, then there's the Icelandic Shawl, then, Leda's Dream, then Hanami, and someday my prince will come with my Ravelry Invite (only 2246 ahead of me now - woo hoo!), and then that's my evenings gone for a few weeks, while I play! But loving it...
Claire x

2 comments:

Artis-Anne said...

Oh my !! you have been busy thanks for sharing the pics , they all look stunning especially the Field of Flowers

acrylik said...

Wow, love all your recent knits! Your shawls look absolutely amazing. Hopefully I will get to see them in person one time :)